WHAT IS A SOUL MODEL??
Plato‘s theory of soul, drawing on the words of his teacher Socrates, considered the psyche (ψυχή) to be the essence of a person, being that which decides how people behave. He considered this essence to be an incorporeal, eternal occupant of our being. Plato said that even after death, the soul exists and is able to think. He believed that as bodies die, the soul is continually reborn (metempsychosis) in subsequent bodies. The Platonic soul consists of three parts which are located in different regions of the body:
- the logos (λογιστικόν), or logistikon, located in the head, is related to reason and regulates the other parts.
- the thymos (θυμοειδές), or thumoeides, located near the chest region and is related to anger.
- the eros (ἐπιθυμητικόν), or epithumetikon, located in the stomach and is related to one’s desires.
DEFINITION OF MODEL:
- 1.a three-dimensional representation of a person or thing or of a proposed structure, typically on a smaller scale than the original.”
- 2.a system or thing used as an example to follow or imitate.
DO YOU HAVE A SOUL MODEL??
THIS IS MY SOUL MODEL, DR. RHONDA DULA!!
Peace and Love Family! I HOPE you enjoy! Having Only Positive Energy!!!
One Love! BUILDING HEAVEN ON EARTH, DAY BY DAY!
Wayne Lyons II
-Ambassador of Peace and Love