Freestyle

The style that becomes free! The style that teaches you to open your mind and tap into your inner self- thee. It allows you to see and BE! Learning who you are can be a quest; to find the answer start to search within. Energy and vibration felt throughout your body will become the work that you present in the freestyle. The unique moment of being present and optimizing the moment with expressing your feeling is the art of freestyle. As I write and feel my light, I can also hear the  cracking of the wood in the fire I light. Operation is in freestyle and our body needs it to remain balanced. Water is 75% of our body, but freestyle is the other 25%

peace and blessings!

Sincerely,

Wayne Lyons II

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s